We look forward to your visit!
Please bring the following to your exam:
- Your medical insurance card (even if we expect to bill your visit to a vision plan),
- Any eye drops that you use (lubricants, artificial tears, redness relievers, prescription eye drops)
- Any glasses that you regularly wear (including prescription sunglasses and over-the-counter reading glasses), and
- Any old glasses that you wish to donate to the Lion’s Club
If we will be evaluating your contact lenses, please wear your contacts to the exam and bring something specifying all the parameters of your lenses such as:
- One box of contacts for each eye,
- One plastic pack for each eye, or
- The contact lens prescription from your previous eye doctor
Please review our updated COVID-19 protocols before your visit. While life may have gotten harder, we’re making things more efficient.
If you have any other questions or concerns before your first visit, please just call, text, or e-mail us!