Iron Horse Optometric Group offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Dublin.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Eye Exams – See what makes an exam at Iron Horse Optometric Group a bit different.
- Comprehensive eye health exams
- Routine vision wellness exams
- Diabetic eye exams
- Infants’ & children’s exams
- Medical eye services
- Urgent care for eye injuries & red eyes
- Eye disease & dry eye management
- Lenses and Frames – We offer a variety of lenses, frames, and eyewear services at our Dublin optometrist office.
- Eyewear styling
- Computer-specific eyewear consultations
- Specialty, occupational, & safety lens consultations
- Glasses adjustment & minor repair
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Iron Horse Optometric Group.
- Soft, rigid, & custom contact lens fittings
- Astigmatic & multifocal contact lens fittings
- Colored contact lens trials
- Specialty contact lens fittings for misshaped eyes
- Vision Correction – Beyond traditional glasses and contacts, we offer vision correction services at Iron Horse Optometric Group.
- Myopia control (the practice of curbing increasing nearsightedness in young people)
- Orthokeratology / corneal refractive therapy
- Refractive surgery (LASIK) consultations
- Surgical co-management
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Dublin, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Iron Horse Optometric Group, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Dublin optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.